NNEIDS Plush Mattress Topper - Goose Queen
If you want to take your mattress from old and shabby to the next level, you've found the perfect mattress topper.
"ESSENTIAL FOR LUXURY COMFORT"
You need to purchase this product, once you try it You will never know how you lived without it, its life changing. Two words, Luxury Comfort!
"You will feel like your laying on a 5 star hotel mattress."
If you're not yet convinced, the details below say it all.
- Softer then the duck topper
- Feather and down mattress toppers,
- Combination of 10% goose down and 90% goose feather.
- Filled to capacity
- Alternative to an underlay
- Ensuring an extremely comfortable, plush and relaxing nights sleep.
- Fitted with corner straps to slip easily over the mattress.
- Fillings have been professionally treated in order to ensure that they are hygienic.
- Single stitched with a pattern of boxes created by fabric piping.
- Unique design ensures that the filling stays in place.
- Very popular with major hotels and bedding retailers.
This mattress topper is hotel quality and is made from a blend of 10% goose down and 90% goose feather. These mattress toppers are filled to capacity to ensure softness and comfort. They have corner straps to make adjustment easy.
The fillings have been professionally treated in order to ensure that they are hygienic. Every mattress topper has been single stitched with a pattern of boxes created by fabric piping. This unique design ensures that the filling stays in place.
Make the purchase today to begin your healthier nights of sleep.
Benefits of Feather & Down
- High warmth rating, suitable for cold sleepers
- A higher percentage of down will mean a warmer quilt
- Retains heat and insulates providing warmth with a light and lofty fill
- Goose down is a superior and warmer form of down than duck down
- Our feathers are ethically sourced and are a by-product
œ“ Topper Sizes
- Single - 91cm x 187cm (Fill weight 4500gm)
- Double - 137cm x 187cm (Fill weight 5000gm)
- Queen - 153cm x 204cm (Fill weight 5400gm)
- King - 183cm x 204cm (Fill weight 6400gm)
Air well before use, fluff up and air frequently, dry clean 60+ or rejuvenation recommended. May be warm machined (large launderette machine recommended) or hand washed. Do not bleach, soak or wring. Dry thoroughly without delay. Line dry across several lines, consistently turning. Once almost dry, may be tumble dried warm for complete dryness.